Join the University Faculty Club
Our Faculty Club is a group of individuals of all ages who meet on a monthly basis to mingle and share our experiences. Our group has over 250 members, and we have activities planned to allow us to get to know our University and each other.
The Faculty Club at the University of Utah is a longstanding tradition that allows faculty from across campus to meet, mingle, and enjoy a variety of social activities. It's a great way to broaden your social circle, learn about other faculty members' research interests, discuss issues, and get involved in the University and Salt Lake community. Plus, there are great benefits! From new faculty to emeriti faculty, welcome!
Benefits of Faculty Club Members
- Invitation to you and your significant other to all Faculty Club events
- Yearly Children’s Party – show your community involvement
- Adults’ Christmas Party and White Elephant Gift Exchange
- Faculty Club Business Meeting - dinner included
- 20% discount on University Park Marriott meals and discounted stays at University Park Marriott hotel
- For emeritus faculty members, free membership in the University of Utah Faculty Club after filling out membership form . An activity fee may be charged for participation in Faculty Club activities.
Board MembersView Board Members